Sunday 30 November 2008

Think for yourself.

SO... I have been working like mad on my creative samples. After talking with Peter about the logo and ad pieces, I realized that I had already created a strong language, but I wasn't using it well. So after working on them, I finally re-worked the visual language. I think it's very strong and succinct. It has a natural hierarchy, and flows very well. Each piece does say a lot, but I think I have simplified them as best as I could. Let's face it, there's so much to say!

I wanted to to inspire people to really think with this visual language. It may be an ad, but I'm not jsut telling you something or giving you a small fact. Don't just file it away. Think about it! There is something to be learned, and there is something you c
an implement into your life. I will definitely defend this creative work because my goal isn't to just load people up with information and make them do what I want. I really do want to incite some introspection. If anything, I'm telling them NOT to buy into anything just because I say so. Go ahead... think about it.

Without further ado, here is one of my creative samples. This one is for "Think for yourself." This branch is about people taking care of things in their personal life: emotional AND physical health.